Process & Procedures Reviews
Our process and procedure reviews are a thorough and comprehensive review of a company’s processes from the top down. They are frequently performed to give management and ownership assurance that the business is being run in the most efficient, ethical and financially secure manner possible. The procedures performed during a process/procedure review aren’t limited to accounting matters and may include the following:
- Interviews with management to discuss their duties and responsibilities.
- Discuss revenue, A/R, A/P, cash disbursement, general ledger and other financial processes
- Obtain, review and evaluate forms and documents.
- Evaluate technology, especially as it relates to accounting records.
- Evaluate internal controls and staffing levels.
- Evaluate internal and external financial reporting requirements.
It is our goal at the end of this process to provide our clients with:
- Potential opportunities to improve and/or streamline internal business processes and operational efficiencies.
- Recommendations for other opportunities to improve the company’s business processes.